Now, it sounds like a chocolate-overkill, but think about it, it’s nutella-chip cookies. So, I had a real itch to bake and I had tons of work to do (sigh a prisoner of the IB curriculum) so I had to search for a good but quick recipe. So I searched my kitchen, and lo and behold, a brand new jar of Nutella!!!!!! Ok, you kinda have to use the entire jar if you follow this recipe exactly and it’s heartbreaking to see how much nutella you can’t use for spread but hey, nutella-chip cookies, it’s worth it.
So, this recipe is real real real simple and all you really need is a few ingredients (that you should probably have on hand) and maybe 20 minutes. I can’t find the original recipe online anymore (so if anyone does, please comment so I can give the due credits!) but here goes:
1 cup plain flour
1 cup Nutella
+ chocolate chips (whatever you fancy)
1. Preheat your oven to about 175 deg C.
2. Add all the ingredients together and mix them until they are fully and thoroughly incorporated
3. Roll your dough into evenly sized balls and place them on your baking tray (with a silicon mat/parchment paper). Few free to garnish the balls with a few chocolate chips so they come out looking really pretty and neat!
4. Flatten the balls. Here’s a cool method: Use a glass jar, with the bottom dipped in granulated sugar, to flatten your cookie balls. They won’t stick plus you get a nice glittery finish!
5. Bake for about 7 minutes and let it cool after.
So, what are you waiting for? Enjoy!