It’s been a heckuva long week and it’s finally time I posted these! Made these because my friend requested for creme brulee (yummy!), which asked for only egg yolks so I gotta get rid of my whites! So here it is:
- 4 Egg Whites
- 250g Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1/2 tablespoon Cornflour
- Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till soft peaks.
- Gradually add in sugar and continue beating till stiff. This will take about 15 minutes.
- Fold in cornflour, add your desired colouring as well into the batter or paint them onto your piping bag (that’s how i got those lovely stripes!)
- Pour mixture into piping bag with a star tip.
- Pipe it on baking paper/silicon mat
- Bake at 120c for 1 hour or till dry and crispy.
- Remove and let it cool for a minute before removing from the baking paper.
- Store in air-tight container once completely cooled on rack.
Adapted from http://wokkingmum.blogspot.sg/2008/06/meringue-kisses.html